Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Painting Jeff and Maxine New Home

This is Jeff and Maxine NEW HOME!




Todd and I were blessed to enjoy the house before they moved in.




The last week we have been working hard painting and getting the house ready










After



Before ... IT was BLUE!!!



bye bye YELLOW!!






The view of the back yard.. WOW!!!


Now you see why it was such a blessing to work there!!!



The view of the Lake




The view from the porch




Todd and I in HEAVEN....... OK just on a long break




We hope you enjoy the pictures Jeff and Maxine!




We can't wait to bring you to your New HOME!!

























1 comment:

  1. You guys are doing an awesome job on the house! I was there when much of the living room was done, and the contrast between the walls and ceiling is fabulous. I love it! I can't wait to see the entire thing. I wish we could have come out to help or at least visit, but as Todd can vouch for, Moose is quite a problem near paint, stairs, wires/pipes, etc! :) Great job you two!!

    ReplyDelete