Friday, August 26, 2011

The Move to Colorado

Jeff and Maxine saying goodbye to their California home


The woman at work packing






The men at work loading


Some of the loading crew



The moving trucks





Todd, driving the beast with the goods


Beth and Maxine driving the truck with three cats and three dogs


Jeff, driving his truck and boat with 4 dogs



Potty break for all!


The meet and greet with Tara, Branden and Moose.

6 adults to change one dirty diaper.



Sunday traffic to Denver.... Oh, we will never do that again.


Thank you to all the helping hands who helped Jeff and Maxine get to their new Colorado home.

New Colorado Home pictures to follow soon.


























2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I took a few of them so that I would have them, too. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful report of the move. I offered to help Maxine pack things up in boxes too, but apparently she had plenty of help. Lots of good friends. I can't wait to see pictures of the interior of the house "of the settled couple"...and I know Maxine is going to make that yard beautiful in time. Keep posting! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete