Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend With Jenna

What a treat!

Jenna in Colorado.


We had three full days of pure fun, new memories and a lot of good laughs.


Jenna and I enjoying Todd cooking dinner for us.


My man hard at work with dishes



Estes Park







Jenna and my dream buck!


Jenna loving the snow in July


Girls on a hike to the top





Sunday Home Spa





Our Spa! We had a blast.


Steaming the face and hair.

F.Y.I. Banana's do not belong in your hair.... We found out the hard way.


Two crazy girls covered with with more fruit and veggies then you would ever put on a salad.

It was crazy and it was fun! We had such a great weekend. luv ya girl!!

























2 comments:

  1. It looks like you two had a blast! Great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I had THE BEST weekend with you guys. Thank you for showing me such a great time and thank you to Chef Todd for cooking such amazing meals. :) B, you are wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better best friend! Love you!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete